EZPZ Tiny Spoon
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Tiny Spoon is designed to help baby learn how to feed independently. The Tiny Spoon has unique features that make it the most functional, developmentally appropriate infant spoon on the market.
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth and makes gumming + self-feeding safe
- Slight arc of spoon can be used for dipping and scooping
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouthSensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest
- Works for both purees and the baby-led weaning feeding methods
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 0.9 x 0.9
- Portion Size: Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouth
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
Our baby loves these spoons - easy to hold, and she seems to enjoy feeding herself with the spoons. I noticed that the weening programme we're following shows these same spoons in all of the pictures they display of foods to introduce to our baby, so we took that as a good sign that they are well-liked by health and medical professionals who designed the weening programme. We recommend them.